Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing 23 - Final Blog

Overall the web 2.0 course was fun. Some of the tools were great some not so good. Voicethread and podcasting was hard to me. Some of the things could be used in middle and high, but not elementary. You could modifiy alot. It would take alot of time to find things for elementary students. Some of these tools would be great for Special Ed. kids. I know I will use some alot. I like the idea of doing presentations and slideshows and then e-mailing these to a teacher. Getting feedback and then making corrections. The student can do these with me at school, alot less homework and I know the assignment will be on time. I like google reader, getting all the resources and them being in one place. I can find these quickly.
My next step, is to keep up with all my new e-mail addresses, some how. Thank you Mrs. OBannon, for this great learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment